As part of our commitment to building a partnership with the Lehman YMCA, we are excited to host a job fair at Saint Joseph early next month. The YMCA is looking to fill more than 100 part-time positions. The job fair will take place at Saint Joseph UMC on Thursday, April 6th; Friday, April 7th; Monday, April 10th and Tuesday, April 11th.
YMCA Job Fair
- Explanation of Holy Week (Final Week ... — Click here to view Saint Joseph UMC’s 2017 Easter Service Schedule. Holy week is the final week of Lent and the week leading up to Easter. There is a long history to Holy Week and different churches honor different traditions. We thought it would be helpful if we explained how Saint Joseph UMC recognizes the various days of Holy Week. [...]
- New Worship Schedule — On April 23rd, 2017, Saint Joseph UMC will be changing service times. View Current Sermon Times Here. View Easter Sermon Times Here. Changes Starting April 23rd: Sanctuary Services Relaxed Traditional Worship – Saturday 5:30pm In this service we share the music of traditional style worship with less liturgy and formality. Communion is served each week. Blended 2.0 – Sunday 9am During this service [...]
- Take Flight 2017 — Take Flight Retreat 5th-6th Grade Parent/Student April 22-23, 2017 We will be having a retreat to help students and parents transition from Children’s ministry into Student ministry program. We will be staying at Camp Adventure near North Webster, IN (approx. one hour away). We will be carpooling from the church at 9a on Saturday and will return to the church [...]
- Preparing for Lent 2017 — Dear Friends, I pray this note finds you well and blessed. As with so many things in our lives today we try to make things simpler than they really are. From a very early age we know these simple explanations are insufficient. Just think about the most commonly asked question by a four year old. “Why?” Maybe with Lent, [...]
- Family Ministries Valentine’s F... — Family Ministries Valentine’s Fun Day! Saturday, February 11, 2017 6:30pm-9:00pm Ages: birth – 5th grade This event is FREE! We will start out with a pizza party in the gym. We will also craft Valentine’s Day cards for VA patients, neighboring nursing homes, and the church’s shut ins. After crafting, we will have a worship moment in the Sanctuary, followed by team [...]