“Story of My Life”
Pastor Russ is currently leading a study called “Story of My Life.” This six week study aims to help each of us grow closer to Jesus and one another. This study will include time to reflect and discuss topics such as:
• Am I chasing happy?
• How do I change from happy to joy?
• Am I ready to take it easy?
• Is my life missing the ultimate power?
• Can we test where we are in our relationship with God?
• Can you let go of the pursuit of perfect?
Schedule Information: Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, this is a great study for you. Starting Wednesday January 3rd, 2018, this study will meet Wednesdays at 7:00pm in the Worship Center and be done by 8:00pm. For anyone interested, Russ will be bringing his dinner with him (ya gotta eat!) at 6:30pm. If you want to sit together and share our “brown-bag” time, join us at 6:30pm.Childcare will be available from 6:30pm-8:15pm. The weeks are independent of each other. Even if you missed previous weeks, you are welcome to come to the next.